- Auburn Opelika Tourism Bureau
- Local Hotels
- Local Restaurants
- Local Shopping
Entertainment and Art
- East Alabama Arts – (334) 749-8105
- Auburn University Theater & Singers
- Garden in the Park
- On the Tracks Food & Wine Event
- Noon Toons
- Summer Swing in the Park
- Victorian Front Porch Christmas Tour
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Grand National – (334) 749-9042 www.rtjgolf.com
- Saugahatchee Country Club – (334) 749-344 www.saugahatcheecountryclub.com
- Auburn Links at Mill Creek – (334) 887-5151 www.auburnlinks.com
- Indian Pines Golf Club – (334) 821-0880 www.thegolfcourses.net
- Auburn University Club – (334) 821-8381 www.aucyf.com
- Moores Mill Golf Club – (334) 826-826-8989 www.mooresmillgolfclub.com
- Brownfield House – (334) 745-7238. An 1850s Victorian cottage with period furnishings. Operated by the Opelika Historic Preservation Society and open for tours and events.
- Darden House – (334) 745-5870. Former home of East Alabama’s first African-American Doctor. Newly renovated, this home serves as a wellness center.
- Lee County Courthouse – (334) 737-3621. Built in 1896, this working courthouse in Historic Downtown Opelika across from Courthouse Square is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Whitfield Searcy House – (334) 745-4861. A Queen Anne Victorian home built in 1895 that now serves as the Opelika Chamber of Commerce.
- The Opelika Train Depot – (334) 749-8105. Built around 1920 and Restored to its original style, the Opelika Depot houses the East Alabama Arts and Opelika Mainstreet.
- Salem-Shotwell Covered Bridge. Restored and relocated to Opelika Municipal Park. Originally, a 75-foot town truss-style bridge across Wacoochee Creek, built at the turn of the century by Mr. Otto Puls.
- The Museum of East Alabama – (334) 749-2751
- Jule Collins Smith Museum of Art - (334) 844-1484
- Auburn University Jonathan B. Lovelace Athletic Museum and Hall of Honor – (334) 844-0764
- Lee County Historical Museum- (334) 887-3007
Opelika Parks and Recreation Centers
- Calhoun Tennis Center (334) - 705-5556
- Covington Recreation Center - (334) 705-5550
- Denson Recreation Center – (334) 705 5547
- Floral Park
- George Bandy Park
- Opelika Sportsplex & Aquatic Center – (334) 705-5560
- Miles Thomas Field
- Miracle Field
- Municipal Park
- Shady Park
- Spring Villa Park – (334) 705-5552
- West Ridge Park
- West Ridge Park Fitness Trail
- Lee County Lake – Hwy 146
- Saugahatchee Lake – Saugahatchee Lake Road
- Auburn University Football, Baseball, Tennis, Track, etc.