Benefits & Services
- Use of Chamber Boardroom for meetings
- Educational member seminars are offered monthly or quarterly through the chamber. Previous classes offered: Marketing & Feasibility, Employment Laws, Social Media
- topics, International Protocol, SBA Loans, etc.
- Every new business needs a Ribbon Cutting! When you join the Chamber, schedule your event to showcase your business.
- Take advantage of the new member coupons for local radio stations, newspaper advertising and more.
- Place business brochures in the Chamber lobby
- Notary Public Available
- Certificate of Origin
- The quarterly Business Over Breakfast event features a guest speaker and the Small Business of the Quarter Award.
- Business After Hours events are great ways to unwind and join other business people for food, door prizes, and fun.
- Connections is a monthly leads group that meets the second Wednesday of the month at 8 a.m. All members are encouraged to attend and bring a friend.
- The New Members’ Breakfast is held once a quarter in conjunction with Connections.
- The Chamber hosts the Annual Meeting once a year with entertainment and awards.
Marketing / Sponsorship Opportunities
- Through the Total Resource Campaign, there are over 250 marketing, advertising and sponsorship opportunities ranging from $50 to $5,000.
- Chamber members are referred to walk-ins, phone calls and e-mail inquiries.
- All members receive free listing in the Membership Directory published every 12 months.
- The chamber website, www.opelikachamber.com, lists all members with website links.
- The Chamber membership decals show your support of the community. The chamber also has a membership logo available for your promotional items.
- The Chamber works closely with Opelika City Schools, Southern Union Community College and local industries to address issues of workforce development.
- The Government Affairs Committee represents the interests of chamber members in local and state government.
- The Chamber coordinates the Opelika Christmas Parade with the help of the Opelika Police Department.
- The Chamber and Auburn Opelika Tourism Bureau distribute packets, maps, and brochures to visitors.
- The Chamber partners with local community organizations such as Opelika Mainstreet, Opelika Parks and Recreation, Envision Opelika and Opelika Business Water
- Partnership to help promote their agendas and events.